Friday, April 17, 2015

Creative Bloggers Award given by the Florida Furkids!

(applawse settles)

Thank you. Thank you.

The Rules Are:
Thank the one who gave you the award: The Florida Furkids for this perfect award on 4/16/15!
    Link to the blog of the one who gave the award to you:   Visit Friends FurEver by clicking HERE.
    Now we must tell you five things about me/us.

1.  I AM a princess — well a Czarina and I take this position very seriously 
2.  Everything is mine, even things I can’t “use” because I don’t have opposable thumbs.
3.  Brother is older than we thought. But I still love to chase him around the house and jump on him.
4.  I enjoy sleeping on Mommi’s chest at night from time to time. And I often sleep in Mommy’s arms when she’s at the computer.
5.  I also enjoy trying to get Mommi to let me chew on her glass nail file when she is filing her nails.

I have no clue where to start to figure out who to nominate next. And unfortunately Mommi has to go find breakfast and get her butt to work so my ‘puter time is over. So I am sorry.
.
(=^ェ^=)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch

2 comments: