Monday, August 25, 2014

Bad Kitteh

OMC! I have been such a bad kitteh and not keeping up with this... last entry June 4 (that's 82 days without me)! I didn't mean to have a hiatus.

I enjoy my time with all of you, so why haven't I been on more?  It's so easy to say "I'll get to it later, lemme do this first, or I'm so tired, maybe later, or the Mommies are having some sort of issue...." and then before you know it it's been ages since I've visited. If anyone has any tips on how to be a better kitteh with this... please share!

I think I should have plenty of pix to share from the last 80-odd days. So there should be some stories in there, with or without words. I should be able to post some things soon.

Here's hoping I do better. Please bear with me.



(=^ェ^=)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard when you hafta rely on the humans to help you. They're so unreliable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... and you can't discipline them for it cuz they won't understand why you're doing it. Plus they're so cute!

      ~Brooch

      Delete