Saturday, February 15, 2014

To the Moon, Alice... er Brooch

Thanks to Sammy's great connections in this world, we're going outta this world and into Space to visit the Moon!!!

I can't believe the Mommies are letting me go!  I got everything in my bag ready to go, I gots a spacesuit and everything!!

If you want a sneak peek at my suit...

If you want to see the rest, you'll need to follow the Sammy's blog during our trip:
LAUNCH DATE:  Thursday, February 27
RETURN FROM THE MOON: Saturday, March 1


http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com/

Why did Mommi tell me to write "To the Moon ALICE"??? How is that funny, even with the "er Brooch"?  Is Alice code for something? Like "A Lively & Intoxicating Cat Experience"
.
(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brooch! Well I'm happy you're going along for the trip the Moon - I can promise you it will be memorable! I do think your Mommies found you a really BEAUTIFUL spacesuit complete with that painting of nip on the front.....you'll be the envy of everyone with that!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, enjoy your trip to the Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooch, I am coming along too!!! WOO HOO!!! I almost missed out but happily, I found out about Sammy's trip and hopped on board last second...ummm...today, actually...purrrs, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pawesome! We're goina have so much fun! Better late than never!

      ~Brooch Czarina

      Delete