Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Me and Brother on the Kitty Kondo
Hello everyone!

If you are still following me -- I have not fallen from the face of the Broochverse!

It is simply a case of much chaos in my Mommies' lives and also my own.  My last post was from my Gotchya Day in July.

The rundown of issues since my last post:
  • Plumbing problems for the Mommies
  • Garage door's spring broke, needed replacement and have it installed
  • Power outage - had to wait for the men to come, then THEY had to wait for another department to come to fix the trees then the power guys were able to fix the problem 
  • Grandma broke her foot - ouchies - so that meant a lot of vet appointments for Grandma at awkward times
  • At Mommi's work, Mommy helped her with various event activities to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) 
  • Then I got an ear and eye infection - as you know I still have that itchy issue on my back legs, so my vet gave me steroids to help with the itchies along with the meds needed for my ear and eyes.  The steroids decided to give my naturally occurring bacterias in my GI a boost.  This then gave me a stomach infection which means I had really, really, REALLY bad stinky number threes :-'( until Mommy and Grandma took me to Dr. Mary and she was able to give me probiotics and antidiarrheals then after about a day and half or so it started to clear up. Such relief I tell you what!
  • Then Mommi got her own GI issues -- I don't think it was what I had.  It was "going around the office" WHY do you hoomans share this!
  • And finally there was an emergency with the car tires that they had to get replaced all of a sudden after getting a large screw wedged in
And this is all that I can remember, if I left anything out I am sure Murphy and His Laws won't mind.



(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you and your Mummy have had a hard time. Hope it all gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe things will slow down in 2014 :-)
      ~Brooch Czarina

      Delete
  2. Hi Brooch Czarina! So super nice to see a blog from you and know that in spite of a lot of hurdles to jump (!) you're still here! That's great - and maybe now that everything has settled down for the time being you can hang out with all of us now and again! YAY!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete