|Me and Brother on the Kitty Kondo|
If you are still following me -- I have not fallen from the face of the Broochverse!
It is simply a case of much chaos in my Mommies' lives and also my own. My last post was from my Gotchya Day in July.
The rundown of issues since my last post:
- Plumbing problems for the Mommies
- Garage door's spring broke, needed replacement and have it installed
- Power outage - had to wait for the men to come, then THEY had to wait for another department to come to fix the trees then the power guys were able to fix the problem
- Grandma broke her foot - ouchies - so that meant a lot of vet appointments for Grandma at awkward times
- At Mommi's work, Mommy helped her with various event activities to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF)
- Then I got an ear and eye infection - as you know I still have that itchy issue on my back legs, so my vet gave me steroids to help with the itchies along with the meds needed for my ear and eyes. The steroids decided to give my naturally occurring bacterias in my GI a boost. This then gave me a stomach infection which means I had really, really, REALLY bad stinky number threes :-'( until Mommy and Grandma took me to Dr. Mary and she was able to give me probiotics and antidiarrheals then after about a day and half or so it started to clear up. Such relief I tell you what!
- Then Mommi got her own GI issues -- I don't think it was what I had. It was "going around the office" WHY do you hoomans share this!
- And finally there was an emergency with the car tires that they had to get replaced all of a sudden after getting a large screw wedged in
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina