Thursday, December 12, 2013

Help Help Look What Mommi Did!

Goodness! Humans can be so.... trying!

Look what Mommi did to me!

I'm "wedged" under here!


She put that on me before she and Mommy made the bed.  I should report them to the Kitty Kouncil.  But no... I don't want them in trouble, I guess I will put up with their antics... for now!

A Different Note:

Our local stores don't have my Sprong Spools that the Mommies know of. So Mommy wrote to them.  They responded back and they say PetCo should have them. But so far they have other toys. But we will keep a lookout -- but in the meantime they will send Mommy a new spool for me!  See...

After Mommy emailed them through their site, saying how awesome I think my favorite toy is. Their response was: Thank you for your email, we appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that your cat enjoys our Sprong toys. I am trying to locate the toy you mentioned in the email you sent us. You stated it was red Sprong spool toy? If you can, please send me a picture? so, that I can refer you to a store that carries them.

Then Mommy said
Thank you so much for your help. It really is her most favorite toy. I have attached 3 photos. I hope they are good enough. Please remember as it is her favorite it has sustained some structural damage...

 As you can see my sharp teethies have done "structural damage" to this puny spool!








 Mwhaa ah ah

Victory is MINE!














Then the nice representative said
Thank you for the pictures. You will find those at your local Petco stores. If they are currently out, they will be back in stock soon. I have one here that I can mail you, please send me your address for delivery?

So Mommy gave our info an ensured her that they would keep an eye out for the spools to be back in stock -- we were afraid it was discontinued.... If anyone has any spare Sprong Spools, feel free to send them my way!!!!  I love "Red Thing"  --  that is what we call my spool.



.
(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to hide. Hope you get some more of your red toy. n

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL us kitties give momma a hard time when she makes da bed. We would have run out of der wif dat thing on top. That red toy looks too small for us, we gots alligator jaws momma says. Looks like you almost do. I hope your new toy comes soon. Thanks for visiting our bloggy and leaving a comment about our Simba and his hurty toe. purrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor girl! Trapped under a pillow - well you could be under a lot worse things than a puffy soft pillow....how nice that the Petco people are sending you a spook to play with until they get more in your store. I remember seeing BLUE ones at our store but not RED!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes - I think covering you with a foam cushion is called kitty abuse! Now that red spool toy looks kinda interesting. M said she'll try to get to our petco to see if they have any. Maybe I'd like one too. Will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you like a Red Thing of your own! It is sooooooooo fun!
      ~Brooch Czarina

      Delete