Saturday, July 20, 2013

Brooch's Gotchya Day!

It's my first Gotchya Day!!

On July 20, 2012 the Mommies brought me home from an awful home where we discovered I was 10 weeks old (looked 5 weeks) I only weighed a little over a pound!  And my cat mother's family were feeding me adult food (suspected possibility of dog food too). It took awhile for my little GI track to get straightened out with Mommies' TLC and proper nutrition.  My birthday is actually May 14, 2012.

See my kitten pictures...


I now am over a year and about 9 pounds -- I am still petite, but that is also due to the Russian Blue heritage.

Not that we can forget how I currently look.... but here we go....






(◡‿◡✿)

May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

12 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day Brooch Czarina! I know you're very happy to have such a happy home with your Mommies...no doubt Book feels the exact same way....you've both been LUCKY that's for sure. Have a great celebration at your house....

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOTCHA DAY BROOCH!! As you know, I am also part Russian Blue...I weigh 11 pounds...I am not dainty...very buff! heh...heh..you have a great special day, paw pats, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day Brooch! We're so glad you got gotted! You're a sleek girl, very appropriate for a Russian Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day Brooch! It was a great day one year ago that your Mommies got YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brooch! We are very pleased to meet you and we hope you had a lovely Gotcha Day! You certainly landed firmly on all four paws when you were rescued by your Mommies. You are very, very beautiful

    Gerry & Mungo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sorry to be late to celebrate yer 1st Gotcha Day, but ourr RSS was out fer a week.

    VERY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's okay. No need to be sorry, better late than never! Thank you!!
      ~Brooch Czarina

      Delete
  7. Hi Brooch! Thanks for visiting our blog!! Happy Gotcha Day!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (belated) Gotcha Day, Broochie. We hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy gd.

    thanks for visiting us and sending positive thoughts Thompson's way...

    ReplyDelete