Saturday, June 1, 2013

Not Cool Mommi, Not Cool at All...

Take a look at the picture below...
Where did it go????


Do you see what I saw?

Can you see it at all?

NO...

You wanna know why?

Because Mommi has an evil streak!!!!  She was letting me chase the orange light that the flashy box makes when it's trying to focus.... but then she finished taking the picture, which made the cool orange light go away!!!!  Now I look like a Krazy Kitty!

oooooh Mommi.....  (shaking paw at her behind her back... I am not that so krazy that I'd let her see me.... she might take a picture of me doing that too!)


(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

9 comments:

  1. What a bad Mummy, bring back the ornage flashy light! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mommies are just like that sometimes - very teasy and trying to make us do embarrassing things! They get their entertainment that way you know!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. MOL!!!

      Silly!

      (─‿‿─)


      ~Brooch Czarina

      Delete
  4. The red dot does that to us, too. Runs around then vanishes. Soooo frustrating. You tell your mommy what for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry... I did and I will again... for good measure.

      But not until AFTER dinner has been served ;-)

      ~Brooch Czarina

      Delete
  5. She has an evil sense of humour. Maybe she's part cat????

    ReplyDelete