Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just a string attached

Hello All
Sorry it's been a while since my last post. Between getting into things, aggravating the Mommies, and trying to"help" Mommy/i with some projects... well I got side tracked.

The Mommies have bought new desks and shelving units.  Higher quality that the typical stuff bought at Walmart. They still have to put it together -- I help out a lot with that!

But during some down time my brother and me discovered the blissful joy of just String On A Stick.  This delight used to have a toy at the end, but my vigorous hunting technique soon saw it to its demise.

Book, my dear sweet brother, Book, rarely plays with ANY toys.  But for SOAS... whoah baby! He gets up from a rest to come by and play with SOAS and me....

Sometimes Book can look downright furrocious... I'm so proud of my big brother!

.
(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy what a great toy. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoooom, I'm coming over - I love playing string!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great toy...I like string too!
    Kitty XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strings are good, but maybe the Beins could drill little holes in a small cork, glue fevvers in the holes and attach a screw eye to attach it to the wand string... We have one of those an love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing like some SOAS to get a kitty all fired up!! Oh, come by my bloggy on Thursday May 2...I have an award for You Brooch!

    ReplyDelete