Sunday, March 10, 2013

Goina Go Camping!

The Mommies are letting me go camping!!!
They read the information on Friday and said I could go. The camping trip which will begin on March 17th and end on March 20th!
The info: http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/the-camping-trip/

The Catch: I have to have chaperones.  I said I needed servants.  The Mommies found Friendly Ferret's Little Furriends Services.  This company employes ferrets, mice, hamsters, rats, guinea pigs, and so on... they even have a lizard division due to open in the summer. They worked with one of the supervisors, Freddy Ferret, and got me a crew.  Now the deal is that they will help me carry things and keep my campsite clean and the ferret in my crew will always have me in eyesight, so in case anything happens, he can save me.  Oh, and I cannot chase them.  Neither can anyone else.  Besides, if you try to taste them, they taste bad.  They say they wear a repellant. It tastes NASTY. And everyone will report to the Mommies.

I have 6 little guys and a ferret named George.
I think the little ones are mice: Carrington, Ivan, Guy, Rhys, Lennie and Sara

I have everything ready.... I'm going to send my picture in of me being ready to go... wanna see it? It will probably be used on Sammy's site.

I think I have everything ready from toys to catnip to treats to the tent to a space saved in case I am on meds still.  If I am George said he'll help me put it on.






.
(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

15 comments:

  1. Well you certainly look well prepared for the camping trip young lady - complete with a crew of chaperones/helpers! Bravo! I'll be using your fabulous "preparation" photo this week on my blog so stay tuned. So glad you'll be joining us on the trip - we're gonna have a BLAST!

    Kitty Hugs, Your New Friend Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he :-D
    Thank you, Sam. I am excited about the trip! I might need to find more room for some new toys Grandma bought!
    ~Brooch Czarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Cat Who Came Before spend 2 days inna tent camping. She dint like it much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! My grandcat is growing up way too fast. A camping trip, just imagine. I'm so proud. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Brooch!
    So nice to meet you. My Mommy and I are visiting from Sammy's blog. (Sammy is my boycatfriend.) Any friend of Sammy's is a friend of mine.
    Looking forward to meeting you on the camping trip!
    Motor Mommy and I will check out some of your previous posts!
    Purrs, Sundae

    www.thesedaysofmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Our pal Sammy sent us over so we could meet you. Can't wait to see you camping!

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I've just popped over from Sammy's to say 'hi'. It's lovely to meet you. I'm looking forward to the camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Sammy sent me over - I think we will have a lot of fun on our camping trip ;o) I like your back pack .... is it for your treats?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! So nice to meet you. And we'll meet again, my new friend, at the campin' trip! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thanks for the swell greeting everyone! I cannot wait to meet all my new friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like fun! We go out during hte day but we like to sleep in our own beds at night. Meow!

    Thanks for your kind words about Au. We miss our old boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeooww Brooch Czarina: Diz here iz Nylablue of Nylablue & Sherri-Ellen's Purrfect Blog on WP!!!! Me iz on me way to da campground n read about you on Sammy'z blog, so thought me shuud pop by & introduce meself!!!!
    Me iz da beaudachus Bluepoint Birman/Siamese travellin with EasyWeimeraner n Hitch the grey n white kitteh me lubz!!!! We will have lotz of treatz n toyz n hope you will come by our tent...we will have French & Canadian flags flyin n maybe da USA flag if Easy can put it up!!!
    You iz a beeutifull kitteh girl wif pawsum eyez...can hardly wait to meet you.
    yer furend frum Canada, Nylablue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Nice to meet you! I am sure I can stop by your tent. Hope you have Canadian snacks, all I've had are American ;-)
      ~Brooch Czarina

      PS to everyone else -- I only recently got the reply option for the comments. So please no hard feelings to anyone for not replying to my new furriends :-) I appreciate you all! I will visit every one during the camping trip.

      Delete
  13. Oh Brooch!! I didn't think to hire the Ferrets to watch out for me! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete