Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Food Coma

As most of you know, I am a pushy Czarina Princess Daughter.

If the Mommies are eating something, I try to get into the action,  not politely, but in-your-face.  The only time they are REALLY mean is when they have something called "fast food."

But that's okay... I gets to steal veggies and meat.

NOTE: for a while my posts will be using dated pix ... Mommi's lazy and gets me my pictures LATE! humph! It's a shame that she keeps royalty waiting.

My Food Coma occurred on 02-18-13... this is how it happened

First Mommy fixed Root Beer Piggy-Piggy... um pork loin to those that don't call meet by their true name.  Which means she cooks the Piggy-Piggy in the crock pot with just Root Beer and Salt. Mommy would like to give props to romance author Joyee Flynn for putting the delicious idea in two of her stories.  So I ate a lot of Piggy-Piggy, the Mommies say it was a quarter of a Pig -- but I think they exaggerate. But still they had some more delicious fare...


Mommi fixed herself  us a salad made of blanched broccoli, avocado, and snap peas, plain greek yogurt and a dab of mayo --  all mixed up.  I HAD to taste it for safety before Mommi tried it!  It is a tough job but someone had to lick it to be sure.

I  think the Mommies have an odd sense of humor - pirate bowl ?! Oy!

Then I noticed they had Whip Cream (ReddiWhip). Mommy put some on the table for me. See the video...




After that I washed my face and laid down for a 3-hour nap. Or as the Mommies say, a Food Coma cuz nothing roused me from it until I was done.

NOTE: this is NOT normal.  The Mommies want you to know that they normally do NOT let me become a... piggy like this.




.
(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

6 comments:

  1. M's mouth is watering for the piggy piggy! You can go into a food coma now and then, just not every day is what M tells me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a lot of interesting food you had. :) Skipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, you get lots of good treats!

    Isn't it amazing how pop (soda if your southern) really flavors foods? I hadn't heard of root beer on pork loin before. But a can of Dr Pepper with ham is awesome! And coke and catsup makes the best shredded "bar b Q" beef! I'm going to have to add the root beer to my recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're not so sure about the salad, but everything else looked wonderfully delicious, Brooch! your folks are lucky to have you to taste test and make sure everything is safe for them to eat ;)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, we are not sure about what beer made from roots is gonna taste like, but TBT said he would give yer recipe a try and give us tastes ta see iffen we like it...

    ReplyDelete