Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Royal Taster

Mommi finally got her butt in gear and got the latest pix off of the flashy.

I love veggies.

Here's me trying to steal some of Mommi's Brussels Sprouts away... I didn't get far... she only let me nibble on a couple of leaves from her cuttings.  She was fixin' 'em to make 60 Second Brussels Sprouts



Then the cabbage was back!  Yea!  She was finally fixin to cut this up too.


And finally there were these beet things... the greens are delicious!!

Mommi tried to inform me I was not being a Kitchen Helper.  I tried to explain that I am a royal taster.  My middle name IS Czarina ... I am royal ... the Mommies call me Princess ... I am royal.  I like to taste things... I am a taster.  So... I am a Royal Taster.


.
(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

4 comments:

  1. OMC!! I have never ever tried the peep veggies...hmmmm..so far, I don't like ANY of their food...Mom tries to offer me lots, even a sniff of her milk for her cereal and her yogurt, but so far, i have absolutely no interest...runs to ask Mom to open the veggie bin drawer...purrrrs, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hi again, would you purrlease add a 'follow by email' button so I can follow your bloggy?? thank you, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an adventurous eater! We wanted to feature you on our https://www.facebook.com/KatzTales page but we read your pic that says you don't like that. Pity. Do come visit though! And bring a B sprout. We want to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting us! Does that really taste good? We eat rye grass and cat nip=^Y^=

    ReplyDelete