Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Brother

My brother is Book. He is three years old. When I first met him he was really shy.  But he warmed up to me.  I LOVE to jump on his head! And I wrestle with him a lot.  Mommi has not been able to catch me with the flashy box when I attack his head...

He is part Maine Coon and part Himalayan.  He only eats two flavors of Fancy Feast. That's it, but you can't give him the same flavor twice in a row.  He turns his nose up at it! Me... I love food, I'll eat just about anything.  Have you ever had mac and cheese? or what about greens? they are PAWESOME!

The Mommies are trying to get him used to the comb... but they are having slow progress -- he does something called matting... whatever I like to scratch mats, but I don't see him making any.... oh well.

Mommi did get to lint roller him.  He wasn't 100% thrilled with it, but he didn't run away at all, like he would have if she tried to do any combing.

He also gets a lot of "goopies" or "sleepy seeds" in his eyes, I do too, mine don't last as long cause I let the Mommies touch me wherever.  When Mommy or Mommi sees a goopy that needs to go away, they have to do it quick and fast... like Ninja Mommies!

This is what my brother looks like...


Bookie adores belly rubs!

(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

7 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Book...i not like thing on head...hate it! Hi there, i Miss Kitty and i follow yu blog. Mummy made new blog for me and i want yu to follow me too...will yu follow my blog? Mummy says to say Thank You much! Purrs,
    Warmest Regards,
    Miss Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooch, your brother Book is very handsome! Oh, you have us drooling over the mac and cheese! we'd proly eat anything but all we are allowed is our stinky goodness (and sometimes treats...but not mac and cheese :D). We hope Book will get to like brushing, mats don't sound like fun.

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooch, we gave you (and your handsome brother) an award!

    pee ess: Would you consider getting rid of Word Verification? It's really hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for the Award! So neat! On behalf of my brother and of course me, we appreciate the acknowledgement, it gives me encouragement too. I too am a "rebellious cat, marching to the shake of my own treat bag." I like that saying :-D

      Mommi will consider getting rid of Word Verification, but she is afraid of getting a lot of spam comments to delete through. But she said she will give it some thought.

      ~Brooch Czarina

      Delete
  4. Well Hello! You're both such cuties! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handsome kitty. Visiting after seeing your site on Katnip Lounge blog. Skipper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! It is very nice to meet you both. I love your names!

    ReplyDelete