Sunday, January 13, 2013

It arrived

Yesterday the new Flashy Box arrived.  Mommi made a point of telling us that this was the Broochcam but that didn't mean we could touch it.  She made a lame joke about apawsable thumbs.

Thankfully she is still figuring out the settings.  So only these two pictures were what she deemed "any good."

Me.  Sitting watching out the window from the bed



Book taking a drink




And Oh. My. Cats! Does this thing pack a punch with the flash! It is a bright thing! I figure our eyeballs will crawl away before the week is out! Knowing my Mommi she'll just create little foam eyes to stick to us. Or use googlie eyes....



.
(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

8 comments:

  1. Hope your Mum has fun with her new toy. :) You both look cute. Skipper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he - I hate the flashy box. It's very annoying. Good luck friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've learned to squint a lot...


    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our camera has a bright flash too. I tried to cover it with my fingers once, and it made the pictures kind of redish as it flashed through my skin!
    You may not care for the camera, but we love seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehe

    Kitty RayBans!! We would look stylin' in those!

    Squinting... yes, I've started that - I think it gives me a certain look, adds character...

    I am so glad you guys enjoy seeing me... um us...

    ~ Brooch Czarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well at least you have an enthusiastic promoter. Our survunt frequently forgets to take pictures for DAYS!

    Thanks for dropping by. Love your blog! Meow from Au, Target and Guido.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, yes...get your kitty Maui Jim's...better and more stylish than Ray Bans! MOL!!

    ReplyDelete