Saturday, January 19, 2013

Big Head!

I helped in the kitchen again!

The Mommies brought home a HUGE head of red cabbage.  I had to investigate.

It turns out, cabbages are lovely to chew on!!  What fun!  Then the Mommies stopped laughing (and paparatsi'ing me) and set me on the floor.  When I got back to the countertop they had put the tasty cabbage head away :-(  How mean!

But then they threw down a straw for me and that as always was fun to play with!  I like to play with straws!!  Straws are PAWESOME!

It's soooo big! Or I have a dainty mouth....

Yep, a dainty mouth!


(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

6 comments:

  1. What spoil sports, that cabbage need more investigatin. SKipper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - that's an interesting thing called a cabbage. I love playing with straws too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wonder if you would eat a leaf of cabbage--we love cat grass and celery tops...and corn husks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes I ate part of a leaf of cabbage! I have also stolen beet greens! And I can't wait for the Mommies to open the brussel sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why Brooch CZ...once again you are nomming that cabbage...I really must try it. peeEss thank you for coming to visit my bloggy. I will follow you if I can. paw pats, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. savannahspawtracks--
    Why I do follow you, you are on my Blog Roll, see...

    ReplyDelete