Friday, December 28, 2012

What Blackmail is this?!


So there I was. Minding my own business, cleaning my face on the comfy pink bean bag chair that I look so good on.

Then... FLASH! Many times FLASH... FLASH... FLASH... Mommi got her camera and took bathing pictures of me.

Normally I would not mind -- I AM uber adorable.  But this picture... it's just not... take a looksee...


SEE! My ear was bent back and I was in the middle of licking (not that you can tell) I look simply furcious in this picture. :-(

Hey wait... furocious... this could work for me!  >:-D

(◡‿◡✿)
May the catnip always be plentiful and the string never fray,
~ Brooch Czarina

3 comments:

  1. Oh, but your fangs! The boys here are entranced...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooch! Thanks for visiting our blog and welcome to the wonderful world of cat blogging! The only drawback is that constant FLASH...FLASH...FLASH of the evil flashy box. We love how you got your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoW! don't you look furocious, Brooch! we are with Laila and Minchie, proly the only drawback to blogging is having the flashy box in your face at any and all times :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete